Elsevier Research Intelligence
Built on Elsevier's 130-year heritage in the world of research, Elsevier Research Intelligence helps institutions make more informed decisions to drive research outcomes. Serving research institutions, funders and policy makers, our objective data and trusted solutions enable organizations to build their portfolios, optimize funding flows, assemble collaborative partnerships and manage research activities. Elsevier integrates institutional and external data sources with information from Scopus, the largest abstract and citation database, to provide innovative solutions. Elsevier Research Intelligence product offering comprises the following components:
- Pure: A comprehensive research information management system to enable evidence-based decisions, facilitate collaboration, simplify administration, and optimize impact;
- SciVal: Ready-to-use tools to analyse the world of research, and to establish, execute and evaluate optimized strategies for the research organization;
- SciVal Funding: Maximize your chances for award success by finding the best funding opportunities and reviewing awarded grant histories;
- Analytical Services: Get customized research performance analysis and reports that answer pressing questions relevant to research management; and
- Review Finder: Find the right reviewers, identify potential conflicts of interest and expand your reviewer network.
Elsevier is a world-leading provider of information solutions that enhance the performance of science, health, and technology professionals, empowering them to make better decisions, deliver better care, and sometimes make ground breaking discoveries that advance the boundaries of knowledge and human progress. Elsevier provides web-based, digital solutions — among them ScienceDirect, Scopus, Elsevier Research Intelligence and ClinicalKey — and publishes nearly 2,200 journals, including The Lancet and Cell, and over 25,000 book titles, including a number of iconic reference works.
The company is part of Reed Elsevier Group PLC, a world leading provider of professional information solutions in the Science, Medical, Legal and Risk and Business sectors, which is jointly owned by Reed Elsevier PLC and Reed Elsevier NV. The ticker symbols are REN (Euronext Amsterdam), REL (London Stock Exchange), RUK and ENL (New York Stock Exchange).
Kontakt (deutschsprachige Mitarbeiter)
Elsevier Research Intelligence: Dr. Jorg Hellwig (j.hellwig"AT"mocreivesle), Dr. Johannes Ferber (j.ferber"AT"mocreivesle), Guenther Hansen (g.hansen"AT"mocreivesle)
Radarweg 29, 1043 NX, Amsterdam, Niederlande, Tel: +31 20 485 2101